Originally Posted by ironeagle_84
I shoot right handed guns. I have built a couple of Mausers to be lefty guns with right hand bolts. It can be done, it just takes a little skill with a stock to make one fit you.

A left hand rifle has changed the way i see rifles. After shooting one, and then buying one, i have decided to make all of my hunting rifles left handed as i can afford to do it. It is a choice one must make based on what works best for them.

I went jump shooting jack rabbits with a right handed bolt gun. I took forever on the bolt and missed a bunch of shot opportunities. I decided to either get a lefty bolt gun, or use an AR. Those options both work.

I hope this helps you.

Obviously not enough time spent with a right handed bolt to become accustomed to it. Use your left handed rifles and prosper wink..I'm screwed because I am so accustomed to the right handed bolts that it affects every aspect of hunting by switching to a left handed bolt. Trust me, I've tried. The bolt handle of a left handed rifle jabs me in the back when I resort to slinging it over my shoulder/back. I eventually sold my left handed rifles because I felt like a monkey f ucking a football. I have shot far too much with a right handed rifle to change chit now.. whistle

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA