Originally Posted by bhemry

The short story: After Glock suffered a stroke in 2008, his nurse-slash-mistress Katrin Tschikof, 50 years his junior, restricted the family�s access to the ailing magnate. And in a tale more suited for TMZ than The Wall Street Journal, by 2010, Gaston Glock had locked his wife out of their mansion in Austria, fired his three children�Brigitte, Gaston Jr., and Robert�from the family business, and stopped speaking to his grandchildren.

If true, it's unbelievable that a man of his age, and his net worth, still wouldn't realize what's really important in life. Okay, maybe his wife was unbearable to live with, (I doubt it since she stuck with him working night and day to build the empire and was willing to sign away assets based on his word) but what about his kids and grandkids that he's abandoned?

If, instead of dropping dead suddenly, he winds up in a hospital bed with his mental faculties intact for a week or two, knowing the end is near; I wonder as he reflects on his life, will he be happy to spend the remaining hours with his new wife "50 years his junior" (who I'm sure he has a LOT in common with), or will he be wishing he were surrounded by his kids and grandkids?

Just proves what fools we are for pu$$y.