We shot some 150 Partitions through it at 300 yards to sight it in on a clay bank. Then assassinated some pine cones and other small sticks that were just laying around from 100 to 300 yards.

This is the only paper shot with it so far. This is a Fed Ex Medium flat rate box with the security tape stop sign stuck on it. Sighted in at 300 yards we backed into the 100 yard zero using Exbal.

That skinny little bolt handle actually feels pretty good. Part of the whole "toy" feeling.

My son Brady did shoot 3 shots at a card board box at 100 yards wobbling around on a stump with a single point rest. It wasn't anything to speak about. Probably 3/4" vertical and around 2" horizontal. I didn't measure. Next time I will shoot it from a bench and use my mechanical rest. The load was 49 grains of RL-22 clocking 2660 so far on the Magneto Speed. These were all fire forming new Norma brass as we go. I've been searching high and low for 150 grain Nosler long Range Accubonds. Then we will see what she will do. With the Krieger I kind of expect it to shoot pretty well.

[Linked Image]

"Hired Gun" Quickest and fastest all motor sand car on the planet.
3.008 at 104.8 300' of sand.

NRA Patron Life Member, Gunsmith, Instructor, Chief RSO