well, Archery bear #24 is in the books now!

Shot at 18 yards with a Slick Trick (Viper Trick version). At the shot he reared up on hind legs and fell backward. From this reaction I actually thought he was done right there. The impact sound was solid. However he did manage to regain his feet and slowly wander off with the audible struggling sounds of imminent death. He made it just at 35 yards. Arrow stuck into the ground right below him as I was shooting from a tree stand 16 feet above the ground.
[Linked Image]
The Viper trick zipped through him with ease and again made holes far bigger then the size of the blades. The blood trail was significant the results were never in question while following it. Even with the 2 plus inches of fat and the thick underfur, the blood flow was impressive.

[Linked Image]

Entry hole

[Linked Image]

Exit hole,
Interesting that the Viper tricks main blades make the elongated hole where the standard and magnums make an equal nearly square hole with all four blades the same size.

Finally, hunting photo's always look better with a pretty girl. Especially when it's your best friend and hunting parter too!
[Linked Image]

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)