Originally Posted by smithrjd
Never understood the quest for the .260. Not a bad cartridge, but what does it do other than fit a short action that others do not do even better?

Wow.,...thanks for the update man! I had no idea that all other short actions fit better than the 260.

I'll sell my 10 year old little girls 260 and rush straight out and buy her a 358 winchester. I'm sure my daughter would deeply appreciate the big gash over the eye when the scope makes contact. Of course I'm edjicated and I understand the eye contact is much like cheek weld enhancing accuracy therefore making the rifle " MORE BETTER "

Point in question, is the 358 winchester More Better at heavier recoil substantially increases the chance of eye gash and recoil sensitivity in a young girl. Answer, Yes the 358 winchester is More Better.

Or maybe I should trade it off on a 243 so I can increase the throat erosion effect making it " MORE BETTER "

Point in question, is the 243 " More Better " at throat erosion than the 260? Answer....YES, the 243 is More Better.

Wow am I in the dark ages! I didn't know that everything was " MORE BETTER " than the 260?

Thanks man

Shod

Last edited by Shodd; 10/16/14.

The 6.5 Swede, Before Gay Was Ok