Originally Posted by winchesterpoor
You guys have a lot better internet eyes than I do! 1200 is not unrealistic if Im willing to pay that much! I own 33 of the dog dam things so know a little about them....By all means post more and better photos ! very best winpoor

Right on buddy. The 270 fwt is one of the more desirable ones to get as they are harder to find. I actually see nothing too wrong with the condition of this rifle. The composite butt plates were known for breaking and a lot of them have been replaced. Definitely not one of winchesters best ideas to use them. Some guys even inletted the newer stocks for the older aluminum butt plate. Some guys had reproduction pads installed and some just pull the stocks, sell them on ebay for 3-$400.00 and put that money towards a mcmillan. What you are left with at the end of the day is still a $1,200.00 rifle. Does that mean I'd sell my micky stocked 270 fwt for that price? HELL NO!!!

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA