First off the specifics. First "i will take it" wins. Dies and ammo will go with the rifle. IF the rifle sells and the buyer doesn't want the dies and components then they will go up for sale.

I will sell the scope seperatly if i can get someone to buy the rifle only. Prices will be listed for both.

All ammo is listed as components but it is the ammo that was used with the rifle and shot decently from what i hear. It was a friends rifle and i don't have targets so it is what it is.

Rifle doesn't look to have more then 300 rounds down it. It is being sold to fund a lower recoiling rifle so it wasn't shot much.

Scope is a Leopold vari-III 3.5X10X50. Scope is in great condition and no scratches. Optics are clear and everything is good to go.

Scope is $400 after rifle sells.

Dies are hornady custom dies. They are sold with 99pcs of Nickle brass and some of it is loaded with partitions, sold as components.

Total Price for everything is $1400 shipped to your FFL from a non-FFL seller. Make sure your FFL will accept this.

Please ask for any specific pictures or any other info. I will do my best to accommodate.

I will accept paypal +3% or a USPS money order.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://i1354.photobucket.com/a...ds/20141019_205620_zpssdtvupk0.jpg[/img]

life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who THREATEN it!!!!