We'll here it is guys.
The Glock 42 has had some bad reviews at the start just like the Kimber Montana. I had great results with the Montana so of course I had to get the Glock 42 to form my own opinion.
I picked up the 42 Saturday morning but had to wait until today to try it out. All I had on hand was some ball ammo from Freedom ammunition and some Corbon 90gr. JHP 1050fps and 220 ft/lbs.
For starters, I cleaned it up real good and lubed it with Frog Lube. Worked the slide and trigger a couple hundred times and left the slide locked back until today. Out of the box it was shooting a little to the left so I fixed the sights and started to do some rapid fire at 7 yards. For a righty it is easy to pull shots to the left but in less than 50 rounds my hand and trigger finger started working with the little 42. Accuracy was great with the FA ammo witch is range pick up brass reloads when I was trying. But still, rapid fire it was very easy to keep everything center mass. Actually a 5" bull. 50 rounds, flawless!!!!

Now to the Corbon 90gr. JHP. These things have a BIG hole in them. Again it was flawless. I saved 1 round for some milk jugs. Destroyed the first, went thru the second and cracked the third. Tracked straight and held together. 100% weight retention and a perfectly mushroomed bullet coming out at .550". I do think this will be a perfect little combo.
Enjoy the pics and let me know what ammo you have had good results with and I'll try to give them a try. The local shop has some 50gr. Solid copper with a huge HP at 1550 fps that I'm trying next. Just for fun.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]