Not knocking Vortex, but I had one of the early Razor 12x50s. I was hunting this early spring and dropped them a considerable distance and damaged the binos. Called CS and explained the issue and was told how to send them in. I was pretty sure they were not going to fix them due to the damage. Sent them in and figured that as an outside chance they may upgrade me to the new HDs since the razor was no longer available and I had bought several of their scopes just for the warranty. Called a week later to see what was happening with my binos and was told that they would be replacing them. Great joy, so I ask any possibility that I would be upgraded to the new HDs since I have spent alot of money with you and just ordered 4 more scopes. The response was " we keep a few pair of the originals around for testing and other things, so we will be sending you one of those." I received my replacements about 5 days later and checked them over. Found they were older than the ones I sent in. Called the vendor who I ordered the new scopes from and cancelled my order. Also have been replacing my Vortex scopes when I find new replacements. Now don't get me wrong, Vortex did exactly what their warranty says. They replaced my Razors with an Identical older set. Just alittle disappointed in their wanting to keep a customer for life. I have not recommended a vortex anything to anybody since. I have since bought a pair of Swarovski 12X50 SVs.

Last edited by BluMtn; 10/20/14.

Writing from the gateway to the great BluMtns in southeastern Washington.

Just remember, "You are the trailer park and I am the tornado". Beth Dutton, Yellowstone.