I've been using Beeman hunters 400's 28.5"

I have a minimal supply remaining. I usually buy a bulk amount of arrows so that once set up I can forget about the tinkering and just shoot.

All my nocks inserts, target points and lighted nocks fit these. However If I were going to make a change to something else like Gold tips or Maxima's Easton Etc. What are the best options?

I do not compete in 3D anylonger, I have my own 3D course on my farm and I just hunt. Primary hunting is bears pigs and deer. I shoot 125 grainViper Tricks and will not waiver or consider anything else.

My bows are similar, primary go to bow SWBXT 63 lb draw 28.5" Soft cam, easy and smooth draw.

I would like my arrows to stay under 450gr but no less then 400, prefer 425. The question is should I change to a different arrow then I'm using now. I've killed 24 bears with these arrows and had great performance. Probably four that many pigs but never counted them. Is there better options that I'm simply not aware of? I shoot decent groups with these, but I know if I spined them to 350 from the current 400 I might get better flight. It would be adding a slight amount of weight though, no problem. I like the idea of the stiffer shaft for pigs especially.

I have been using a weighted collar 20gr between the broad head and the arrow. to get my flight perfect and increase momentum. I've used these for a couple decades now. I don't even know where to get them anymore. I Likely need to increase arrow weight by about 20 grains. This fits with the consideration from 8.4 GPI to 9.4 GPI with the Spine change.

Bottom line for me: Is this a good time to change from the Beeman Hunters to another brand of high quality, stronger, better constructed arrows. Or is there any shafts that really makes a big difference?

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)