So this the first buck I ever tricked with Slick Tricks. Took it last Friday in Virginia. Came in from behind me and stopped at a scrape under a wide beach tree. I let it fly at 19-20 yards when he stepped out from under the tree. He ran up a hill about 20-25 yards then crashed, and rolled halfway back down. It was about 20 mins before sunset, and I was thinking the 5 does I saw that morning were gonna be the only action for the day. Not the biggest buck in the woods, and he would have been better in a couple years, but I needed some meat for the freezer, and was happy to have him come by.
I was very impressed with the performance of the 100 Standard slick trick. I got full penetration, entry and exit wounds that looked a lot like 12ga shotgun slug diameter, lots of internal damage.
I Hope yall are having a good season, mine is starting off well enough.
[Linked Image]
8 pt, 111 pounds dressed, 2.5 years old, the hole on this pick is the entry wound. It looks high but I was 24' feet high, and the arrow was angled down. So the exit was lower.. All Heart/Lung.
[Linked Image]

Last edited by MarkG; 10/22/14.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything." Genesis 9:3