Selling a Swarovski 7x30 SLC Binocular.

These are excellent binoculars- the only reason I am selling is because I recently purchased (2) new Swarovski binoculars and something needs to go.

The binocular in fantastic condition- glass is in near mint condition. They have been taken care of very well. And the focus mechanism is smooth as fine silk. IMO- the only way that I think you could find a better sample of one of these, is if someone had a pair new in the box that was never used.

This binocular comes with (2) sets of eyecups (the regular twist ones plus the screw in winged eyecup ones). I even have (2) sets of the rubber wing parts for the screw in winged eyecups. It has original carry case and neck strap (which is in like new condition). And all glass covers.

Binocular even comes with an extra new Swarovski name plate if the one that is on there becomes marred.

To give you an idea what kind of shape these are in-

This is what Swarovski wrote to me in a email when I sent them in for a check up and cleaning.

"Hi Stephen,

I hope you are doing well today.

According to the technician, your lenses are in almost perfect condition. He will be working on them under warranty, they will be going through a inspection and external cleaning. You requested 7x30 eyecups with the 18mm relief, were you referring to the winged eyecups? We will be replacing the eyecups with the new twist up , twist down eyecups. If you do not like those, you can replace them with your winged eyecups you have now.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at 800-426-3089. Business hours are Monday thru Friday 8am-4:30pm EST.

Best regards,
Melissa Benoit"

Melissa J. Benoit
Technical Support Representative / Warranty & Repair

Swarovski Optik N.A. LTD.

***Selling for $575 plus $15 to ship ($590 TYD) to cont. US.

For PP, please either pay the fees, or use personal option.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]