I traded VANimrod for this shotgun about 4 years ago. I have used it on waterfowl for those years and it has performed like their reputation. It handles 2 3/4 thru 3.5" shells with no issues. The pictures are not well lit and if an interested party sends me a pm, I am happy to text over some more in daylight. It has a modified choke tube installed and also comes with a full choke(no steel) and a cylinder tube(steel okay) tube. I cannot locate the tube wrench and always used the choke that is in it.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
I'd like $900 shipped, no Benelli box came with it, and none goes with it as a result. If not satisfied for any reason within 3 days of receipt, buyer pays freight back and I will provide a full refund of purchase price. If for some reason I have you on ignore, then you may not purchase this firearm. If local CO purchaser, discount freight but still has to go thru an FFL per state law.

I've sold many things here over the years and you won't find any negative feedback. This one is a solid performer for way less than the newer models.

Last edited by 30338; 10/22/14.