Originally Posted by northwestalaska
[quote]He joined forces with a liberal, how does that not make him a liberal you simpleton?? Damn you are 1 dim bulb. lol[/quote

I know that this concept will blow your little mind but before the 1990's (Newt's years) it was very common to work with the other party. Our system of government is based upon......wait for it......COMPROMISE! Today the GOP has made that idea a dirty word and there for we have Gridlock and the disfunction we see today.

This is why you have a tough time seeing any conservative reach across the party line but there you have it, a unity ticket based upon placing the state first and Big Oil 2nd!

I know at this point your blood pressure is tipping 120/180 and your life is flashing in front of you so take your meds and go to bed! Parnell is about to go into back into private practice and life will go on! Time to toss out the old and welcome the new!

Election 2014: Alaska Governor
Alaska Governor: Walker (I) 50%, Parnell (R) 41%

You have to have your head WAY up your own ass to think government is based on compromise. Compromise is a great way to "get along" with losers and a better way to die by a million little cuts.

Look at the NRA during the anti-Neil Knox years and how far they allowed things to roll down the wrong side of the hill for a great example of how pathetic that logic is.

Compromise actually worked when the target was budgetary, but not when it was about basic fundamental rights.

When something is wrong, and often disgustingly wrong, you want to still "take" a little something in the name of compromise. As if integrity, Constitutional rights, and every other standard is something to be bargained away... cut by tiny cut.

[bleep] you and your compromise.

Last edited by Sitka deer; 10/23/14.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.