Hello All
I have been working Very hard at perfecting a Good stout Hunting Load for my S&W Husqvarna rifle. Since I Placed this new Huber Ball Baring frictionless Trigger it has Enhanced my Gun and filled a Huge Need in the gun as the factory Trigger was Pure garbage. In working up a heavy Hunting load I selected some Hornady SXT style Bullet's of 150 Grain weight. These Bullet's are of Boat tail design and have the Plastic ballist tip's on them. I tried Three different load's for my gun and settled on the one shown on target below. I must confess here Guy's, that due to the High Recoil of the Springfield 30-06 Caliber, I needed to space the day's in testing as it Quickly Turned my Right shoulder into Ground Chuck with Black & Blue Brusing. I no Longer enjoy the High recoil of this rifle but I also Understand to wring out the gun's Highest level of accuracy it will require Much bench shooting to get it where I wanted it on target. In this last session of Target Load testing, I set the scope target's @ The 100 Yard Line as well as the 200 Yard Line. I did make some Minor scope adjustment's while shooting it so that is why some of the shot's are Not in the Ten Ring area of the target, as I progressed with it, The Shot's's went where I intended them to be though, and I was Pleased with the Over all perfomance of the tested Load and Gun's Trigger it Really shines now. As I mentioned I am Very Pleased with the group's this hand Load Produced as the Gun is a Sporter type tapered barrel Type rifle so one can not expect it to shoot and react like a serious bench rest type gun. These group's are much better than I expected and are the Very best that it has ever produced I Now, have Huber Concept's to Thank for that. I did E-mail Gary this AM and shared with him that installing their Trigger in my S&W Husqvarna took a Little more work than I expected, as they Intended their trigger's for the Husqvarna Built wood stock's and there is a difference between them and the S&W made wood stocks on these Guns but other than That Minor Issue I was very Pleased with it and it's Supreme Velvet Smooth performance. Gary is Very self conscience type Guy, so I strongly suspect that he will look into my concern's and make the needed changes to make these trigger's a Breeze to Place in the S&W Husqvarna guns in the very near future. In closing here, I can tell you that I have Dealt with Hundred's of supplier's in my Life time, but I have never dealt with any Like Huber Concept's they are Trully Pasionate for shooter's and stive to perfect and please their Buying Public, they are Great guy's get you one of their Trigger's there is NO One else out there to offer anything this amazing and easy to Place in our Guns, of which They Really Lacked in coming from the factory. Regards, The General

Here is my test target shot @ The 100 Yard Line with my New Huber Concept's Trigger, which Really makes the Accuracy of this gun shone now

[Linked Image]

Here is a Three shot cluster group which is Under the Size of a dime shot @ the 100 Yard Line as well, This was NOT able to be done with this Rifle Until I Placed the Huber Trigger in it now it makes this Gun my favorite Gun

[Linked Image]

Here is my test target set @ The 200 yard Line shot with my Huber concept's Frictionless ball bearing Trigger

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Yeah, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death ,... I Shall Fear no Evil, as I Always have with me Me my Loaded Smith & Wesson "..