A couple of instances lately, I just don't understand...

Most recently - I was heading to work a couple of days ago a little before 630am (still dark), still on feeder road prior to getting on the freeway (I10 from Katy to downtown Houston). Out of my peripheral vision I see "flashing" lights - look over and an SUV is ROLLING! It is on a road that runs perpendicular to, and crosses over, the road I'm on, but two lanes right sweep to the right to merge with the feeder road I'm on. At that time I am maybe 50ft or so before the point where those lanes meet the road I'm on.

My immediate thought is I have to stop an check on this person(s), get an ambulance, etc. I have to weave thru a few cars (who must have been right behind the rolling, now stopped, SUV to get to the right shoulder where the SUV ended up. As soon as I'm stopped I'm dialing 911 (this thing rolled several times). I get out and start back toward the SUV, seeing it has landed upright on the shoulder. NOT A SINGLE OTHER MF'ER STOPPED!!!!!! UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE!!!!! What the F*** is wrong with people!?!?!?!? I can understand people that didn't see it happen not stopping as it was dark, the Range Rover is sitting upright facing the right direction, etc., so you have no clue what the situation is. But the people that were immediately behind him had to have seen the whole thing - at least 5-6 cars - and NO ONE even slowed down...

The guy was totally out of it when I got to him, eventually becoming more cognizant of where he is, etc. Took him awhile to even say a word, recognize I was there, etc. He was doing ok by the time the cops and ambulance got there. He said another vehicle cut into his lane (it's a race every morning to see who gets to the freeway entrance ramp first), and he had to swerve to miss them - didn't have a clue that he had rolled 2-3 times!

Since I didn't see what happened to cause it, etc., I spoke to the cops, made sure everything was ok and then went on my way. Cost me about 10min of my life to ensure this guy was ok and had help coming. People are [bleep]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok rant over....