Originally Posted by KYFRED
I agree Bo looks to be a jerk, but that late interception is not on him. The coach had just blown the chance for a reasonable field goal with a delay of game. Frankly, it was a pass for the win or nothing. The defense aloud LSU to run all over them. If it had not been for 1st half turnovers, the game would not have been that close. A top defense does not allow a team to march down the field 90 yards doing nothing but run the ball until that 3 yd touchdown pass. Glad LSU won, as it makes it interesting.

I kindly must disagree. I'm of the camp that Freeze intended to pick up 8-10 yards and zip out of bounds on the edge or have an incompletion to stop the clock. I find it hard to believe with a talented young PK, that Freeze intended to try to score on Bo's interception. I think it's on Bo. But this much I'm sure of...right this second, Bo Wallace has a pacifier in his mouth, holding a blanket, in a play pen, watching Barney. Dude's a child on the ball field. Freeze on the other hand...seems to be a class act.

Last edited by MShuntfish; 10/26/14.

Teach every child you meet the importance of forgiveness. It's our only hope of surviving their wrath once they realize just how badly we've screwed things up for them.