We stock barrels from Bartlein, Brux and Rock Creek. We've built many great shooting rifles with barrels from all these manufacturers and if we saw one MFG that had more than the occasional issue, we'd stop using them. Or I'd go out of business dealing with a bunch of unhappy customers. The barrels we use are a reflection of OUR company.

We have seen bad barrels from all three of these manufacturers. But with the large number of barrels we've installed, the problems are pretty few and far between. And I can say if there is an issue, Brux is super fast to address the problem. I can't say the same about all other manufacturers. Every company that makes anything will occasionally have something less than perfect. That's just life.

We've also installed many barrels from other manufacturers including Kreiger, Obermeyer, Mullerworks, Hart, etc. We've seen lots of different barrels from different MFGs. So, we're not just dealing with a small number of MFGs; we see it all.

Among the rifles we've built with Brux barrels are a few that NRA national record holder Keith Trapp has used to achieve multiple F-Class records. I run a Brux on my 6.5 Creedmoor and if there was even a chance it wouldn't perform outstandingly well, I'd be running something different. Every time I am at a range or match people look to see how the rifle performs and it is a reflection of my company.

Brux is a top tier company. They, like all barrel manufacturers, have had the occasional less than perfect barrel leave the shop. But the problem ones we've seen are pretty few and far between.

Mark Kuczka
Accurate Ordnance, LLC
accurateordnance.com