Originally Posted by ihookem
Originally Posted by acooper1983
articulate? lol maybe to a southerner, he is solidly conservative, but i dont think he's electable, he's got as many skeletons as christie does, maybe more. plus he's just a yes man, do we really want another yes man?

No doubt you are a union boy that believes what the guys tell ya at the lunch table. If there was a single skeleton the union, media and democrats would have found it and pinned it up for the whole world to see. If I'm wrong ,, tell me what skeletons,,,, the ones the Milwaukee DA had wet dreams of? The ones the federal judge said " this case should have never happened "????? The federal judge by the way was nominated by none other than Barak Hussein Obama. Seems the news forgets to mention that. He is a yes man though... Yes , I will cut taxes, he did,,, yes I will bring 250k jobs, half there, yes I will have teachers pay a bit more, and did,, yes I will get CCW, and did. Now Cooper, you gunna vote for Burke that can't even keep a job in the family company???

Thank you for this. You are spot on.

I live in MN and I have Scot Walker bumper sticker on my truck, the man has got what it takes and should be a role model for all Republicans.

I have read "Baggage" and "skeletons" several times in this thread with no proof or examples, go figure ah. What do you expect from a Union Boy.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.