Originally Posted by slumlord
I had a little family of mice working inside the drywall behind my laundry room. they were just having a good time knocking around nuts and dog food inside that will void.

after some thinking, I grabbed a can of Gumout throttle body and carb cleaner, poked a hole into the sheetrock with a screwdriver and let er rip with the red extended nozzle tip. Pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.......ssssss...ssssssssssssssssss

there was some floppin around noise for a few seconds and then quiet.

so then I had to cut a small hole in the wall, it was a nest with momma, daddy, and several little babies looked like kidney beans.

it was a good day, it was like a 'mouse Halabja' chemical attack laugh

I wonder if you could have put a golf ball size hole up near the top of that wall after you gassed them and then placed the end of one of those extended butane lighters into that small hole you poked with the screwdriver and turn the whole nest and family into a sort of potato cannon. that would have poped out of that hole on top. but then I guess you would have stood the chance of having to explain the whole thing to your local fire department. oh well, it was just a thought.

Help keep our sport going. take a kid outdoors!