Originally Posted by TnBigBore
Find you a nice low power scope and mount it as low as possible over the barrel. A Leupold 1-4x20mm,1.5-5x20mm, Weaver K2.5 or similar mounted in Weaver low rings and Warne bases will give you a very low scope mount. You will find that the older Marlins have a stock drop that is designed for open sights. A very high mounted scope will prevent you from getting a good cheek weld especially when snap shooting. The huge high mounted scope will also ruin the balance of a handy leveraction carbine. I know you are a bolt guy, but try using the levergun for the purpose it is best suited for and you will like it better. Also, 200 yd shots are no problem using a 4X setting with practice.

I noticed the setting of the scope didn't work well with the eye relief when I sighted it in....I've seen a few other post about the smaller scopes and some w/ shotgun type scopes. I've got someone on another forum wanting the Meopta so I may just sell it and invest into a better smaller scope to keep my head in line with the scope instead of contorting my head and neck. I did notice I have a strain in my neck after shooting a bunch of rounds so the recoil may have caused me to pinch a nerve!!! Off to the chiro!!! Thanks fer everyone's suggestions!