My neighbor has a gun that I worked a load up for that was shooting 1/4 moa groups. All of a sudden it started shooting 2 moa. We went back to the drawing board and tried a few more loads with no luck. He sent the Zeiss 4-14x44 scope to Zeiss and 5 months later he gets a new Hd5 3-15x42 scope in the mail after having to get down right obscene with them on the phone several times. We get the scope mounted and it still won't shoot. We try 4 different powders and 5 types of bullets and can't get it to shoot anything. He sent the gun off of Hill Country rifles for their accurizing package a month ago and gets a call yesterday that they put a Meopta scope on it and ran some factory corbon ammo through it and it's shooting bug holes, nothing wrong with the gun but the scope was crapped out and would not adjust properly. When he gets that call he is trying to sight in a gun with an identical 3-15x42 for a kid that lives down the street who's dad could not get the brand new scope to zero. He looked through the scope at the the cross hairs and they are not moving when he cranks on the turrets. Another bad scope. When he called to tell me this yesterday I was leaving the range after mounting a 6.5-20x50 from camera land on a gun of mine that had a good scope on it but I wanted more magnification.:( Is this a common issue with Zeiss conquest scopes or is he just having the best run of bad luck in modern history? I zero'd mine in but have not shot it at distance to check the tracking. It zero'd fine but it's on a large caliber gun that has muzzlebrake but still has considerable recoil and I'm worried like hell right now. I have a very good draw hunt coming up and the last thing I need to worry about is a high dollar scope crapping out on me.