I have 2 of the Aetec scopes with the True Zero system. Bought them as soon as they came out. One had the Eye Piece come out and I was given a new scope under warrantee. 2.5-10x44 and a 4.5-14x44. Optically they have been great scopes. Hold zero and adjustment is 1/2" per click. Both scopes have Electrical tape on the Eye piece focus adjustment, to lock them in place. The Chinese factory used a soft Plastic Button as a stop in the eye piece adjustment. The scope could have been a winner, But the Meade/Simmons penny pinchers over rode the Designers on the quality control in manufacture. I got a bit of inside info years ago at hunt camp from engineering side people that designed the scope system. What was designed and planned was different than what was sold. Design a BMW construct a Yugo off the plan, type of corporate decisions Process.

The anti American Constitutional party (Democrat). Wants to dismantle your rights, limiting every aspect of your constitutional rights. Death by 1000 cuts is the tactic. Each cut bleeds constitutional rights to control you. Control is the goal.