Originally Posted by Anaconda
I said from the very beginning, there are only two possible scenarios that fit all the facts regarding Benghazi, only two explanations that match up with all the known facts.

#1 The decision to deny extra security, and to deny military help during the attack was purely political, and made with out regard for the lives of Americans, but only considering the Presidents re-election effort.
The aftermath is a massive cover-up, a huge effort to lie to and mis-lead the American people until after the election.

The only other explanation that fits all the facts is;

#2 Massive incompetence. On the part of the President and his closest advisers. Stupidity of people so far out of their depth they have no idea how to do their jobs.

So, if we have ruled out option #1, I guess that leaves incompetence and stupidity.

I'm still saying that Valerie Jarret took the call and made the decisions before she called Obama who was in Nevada at a fund raiser. I think due to the logistics and nature of the mission, She is up to her neck in this incident. JMHO kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.