I have an extra super sniper 3-9 mil quad still in the box and a mil/mil fixed 10. I'm just debating which one to put in it. I really like the 3-9 SS, it's becoming one of my favorite all around variables. If they have another Black Friday sale this year I plan on picking up two more fixed 6's, another 10, and one or two more 3-9's. I think a fixed 6 would be great on this little creedmoor but I don't have one laying around at the moment. Probably going to run the 3-9 for now.

Just measured the mag box at about 2.85". My other creedmoor is on a tac30 aw action and aw mags have let me run long so my 140 vld loads are at 2.89". I'll have to bump them back to run in this one. I'll probably try a totally different bullet for the American. My heavy creedmoor loves the 140 VLD hunting and has grouped those sub .2" on several occasions and flattened the one 4x4 mulie I shot with them so it's tempting to try those bumped back. However I have about 600 of the 129 ablr's on hand and will likely play with those too. They fly pretty good at 2900 from my little carbon wrapped 260.

Bb