I no longer know what to say, how to express my complete disgust with the people who call themselves "African Americans." A very long time ago I marched with a black American pastor named Martin Luther King, w3ho was always referred to as Dr. King by the white television, radio, and print media. Martin was no5t a saint, far from it, but he WAS an American, NOT an "African American."

It was a disaster when he was murdered. His leadership instantaneously fell to a bunch of greedy, poorly educated, black persons who have, over the decades since, made black America the purview of liars, thieves, and charlatans - Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Charlie Wrangle, Maxine Waters, Jesse Jackson Jr., Elijah Cummings, and the list grows ever longer.

The facts speak for themselves as is shown in the statistics from "Stuff Black People Don't Like. Here is a small piece of the not so tasty pie - Chicago!

Blacks constitute 32.4 percent of the population, down from 36.4 percent in 2000 though still the city�s largest racial bloc. Non-Hispanic whites accounted for 31.7 percent of Chicago�s population in 2010, making them the second-largest racial or ethnic group.

After increasing by 38.1 percent between 1990 and 2000, the city�s Hispanic population growth moderated in the latest decade. The group, the third-largest in the city, grew by 3.3 percent and now makes up 28.9 percent of the city�s total population.

According to that 2009 crime report put together by the Chicago Police Department, Black people are responsible for 75 percent of the murder; 66 percent of the criminal assaults; 57 percent of the robbery; 65 percent of the aggravated assault; and 73 percent of the aggravated battery, for a whopping 64 percent of the total violent crime.

At 32 percent of the population, we can thank the Black population of the city for keeping crime alive in the city!

NOW THAT IS AN ACCOMPLISHMENT DIFFICULT TO DENY!

Terry