In my old, now sold Sucks with a 24"bbl, I ran 59grs R-19 with a 139 Hornady at 3150. Was very accurate and great on deer.

Ran 154 Hornadys with 58grs H4831. In that gun they ran 2950ish. Also was very accurate and tough on deer.

Current .280 is a new custom job from Hill Country Rifles that I don't have much data with yet. Im currently shooting 58.6grs H4831 and 150 Nosler Partitions. Running 2870ish. (The last load I chrony'd was 58grs at 2825, so I'm guessing a little at the velocity) Accuracy is good at MOA, but not quite what I'd expect from a custom rifle. My brother convinced me to come off the lands a little from the test loads HCR did, and I worked up about 4 or 5 grains of powder too from their loads which was very accurate. Still some work to do on loads, and may have to send it back after deer season (they guarantee 1/2 MOA with factory pills and said if it was finicky with handloads that they probably needed to look at it), but that's the load I'm currently hunting with, and have taken 3 deer with it since end of last season and beginning of this one. Longest shot was 245 yards.

War Damn Eagle!