I've had a number of Case knives since my mother gave me a 4" carbon steel sheath knife for Christmas in 1950 (still use it, gone thru a couple of sheaths, tho!).

My current fixed blade favorite is a plain 5" "Finn-5" sheath knife that I got this year, but I'm looking for a sheath of the original pattern--don't like the newer "wrap around" style much.

I got a "Baby Butterbean" in honey bone recently to carry in situations where a larger knife might scare some ninny. It'll do to open the modern packaging which my arthritic fingers have more and more trouble with. It's a miniature of my daily carry folder, a "red barnboard bone" Case "Canoe," a pattern I find works for most everyday tasks. Have two; an old carbon steel and stag one and this newer barnboard bone stainless.

Used a single blade carbon "Folding Hunter" for years; finally retired it when I quit big game hunting, and gave it to my son. Good cutter!

Keep buying Case; we need 'em!

Was Mike Armstrong. Got logged off; couldn't log back on. RE-registered my old call sign, Mesa.
FNG. Again.
Mike Armstrong