65: About any line that P-Line makes is good stuff in each category. wink

Likely my favorite line for fishing around docks and down trees is P-Line copolymer in 17# test. It takes a beating better than the flouros and is not as brittle. Skipping jigs with bait casting gear,a few backlashes are SOP and the copolymer handles the bends better.

I have grown very fond of Maxima Chameleon the last two years as well......tough stuff and 15# does the work of most other 17# lines.

For reels it depends on line sizes and I use the larger reels with the heavier lines. I use the various sizes of Shimano, Daiwa, and some new ones last year are the Okuma (sp?) and Lews.

I have noticed myself going with the smaller reels (I forget but the size of Shimano 101 and 201 LH reels sounds right;can't remember)and lighter lines (12-15# test) with the newer smaller tungsten jigs for deep water structure fishing the last 3-4 years.

Light powerful graphite rods today set hooks well in deep water and do the same job of heavier rods/reels/lines of the past....kinda like bullets and rifles of today.

I do throw some braid with jigs and senko type baits around heavy vegetation;it's unbeatable there due to no stretch but the stuff sucks on rock frown

Any given day during summer, there will likely be 4-6 rods rigged with jigs of various styles and weights on the deck,depending on what I'm doing . I am pretty anal about what jig I'm throwing,and where. smile

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.