I have purchased airguns/accessories from Pyramid air and Airgun Depot over the years, like to shoot my airguns. Was looking at the current Pyramid Airgun catalog that they mailed me and am bewildered at the huge selection of airguns that you can buy, from very expensive Olympic German rifles to Crosman/Daisy cheapies.

I routinely bring my pellet guns to the local gun range, have never seen anyone else do that, ever. The other shooters just bring regular firearms. I often shoot at 50 yards so I use my RWS 34 pellet rifle, does well. The few people I know who have airguns only have 1-2 of them. If this was Europe or Asia where gun ownership was heavily restricted I could see why Pyramid air would offer so many to choose from, but you can go out and buy a 30-06 rifle or a 9 MM Beretta pistol pretty easily in the USA. Does anyone know why so many of these airguns are available and where do they get used? I can imagine some of them are shot inside houses to save on money, etc. But even then I don't know of that many who do that.