I shoot a T/C Impact with BH209, 250 gr. Barnes TEZ sabot bullets and CCI 209M primers. I normally load my rifle the morning of the first day of deer season and leave it loaded until I shoot at a deer or the end of the hunt. In Illinois, firearm deer season is three or four days long over three weekends. I hunted on Thursday, Friday and Saturday of this past week and got rained on heavily both Thursday and Friday. I tried to keep rain from running down the bore of my rifle, but didn't put anything over the muzzle. On Saturday afternoon, just after sunset, but about fifteen minutes before the end of legal light, an eight point buck walked out of the woods about thirty five yards away and presented a perfect broadside shot. He ran about 75 yards and went down. The entry point couldn't have been more than two inches from my point of aim. I said all of this to say how pleased I am with my current setup, especially BH209. When I swab the bore, I get just a little carbon and that's it. Even the rain didn't affect the performance, but I was a bit concerned about that. Back in the dark ages when I shot a Mossy 500 with the .50 caliber muzzleloading barrel and Triple Seven, I had to clean the bore after every shot or I wouldn't be able to get the bullet in all the way. Since that barrel didn't have a removable breechplug, it was a real pain to clean. I have never experienced any delay in firing with BH209. When I pull the trigger, it goes bang. With Triple Seven, I was used to the click - pause - bang. My experience with BH209 has been excellent.