Got one yesterday night from an online buddy who has me going through the gun cleaning it and getting it all set up.

He sent along Medium DNZ Mount, Burris FullField 3-9x40 scope, Blackhorn209 breech plug.

This is my first time seeing the Nitrite finish in person and it is NICE. The scope and mount matched the Nitrite finish perfectly without looking out of place.

I sighted it in roughly 2" high at 50 yards this evening with 100 grains Blackhorn209, CCI 209 Mag primers and the 300gr Powerbelt Aerolites.

The whole frame I flushed out with Break Free, flushed that out with alcohol, lubed with Barricade and believe it or not, I was able to use a tooth pick with some Moly lube on it and get it into the hammer/sear area. You talk about smooth operation!

Head spaced for a .002" crush fit and it had zero blow by on the range today. Just close it normally, no need to slam it shut.

Every time this dude sends me a rifle to do my magic on, the weather woman calls for snow! And guess what? She's callin for that snowy weather tomorrow! I guess I got used to the low 60's December days! laugh
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]