i see you are in maryland. you should have a lansing building product branch near you. i'm a contractor and i buy ATRIUM brand doors from them all the time. the sliding doors are all vinyl and come with low e glass. they have a lifetime warranty . the thing that wears out on most sliding doors is the bottom tract where the rollers ride. this is mostly due to people spraying lube on the track to make them roll easier. when you add lube you make all the dirt stick to the track and it makes the wear even faster. these doors come with a lift out replaceable roller track. if it ever starts to wear they will give you a new one.

the doors come in white vinyl or tan. you can get the base model with screen for around 600-700.00 . most doors at lowes/home depot only have a 10yr warranty max.i have installed the ATRIUM doors for atleast 10yrs without one problem.they are very nice doors and easy to install.

lansing building products and atrium windows are both huge companies that have been around for years. doors are made in north carolina.if you buy from lowes or home depot and need replacement parts you never know if they will still carry your brand.

Last edited by srwshooter; 12/16/14.