Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Originally Posted by 4321
So I'm a liar but all of a sudden you can't remember what I've lied about?

When did I call you a liar? I think you're exactly what you've claimed.

A washed up, has been military guy who's eternally frustrated that the rest of the world won't realize how awesome you are. But they just see you as the little short guy just like everyone in High School.

You play that part too well for it to be fake.

I don't know that he's LIED either. I do know he is going through a lot of frigging trouble to avoid answering simple questions though. Questions any reasonable person would ask considering his proposed bet and his alleged level of expertise in so many facets of .mil

Now, me. I was an 03 and an 01 in my enlistment. I don't exactly think highly of people that served, yet somehow are not ok with what they did and feel the need to either embellish or mislead through omission. I would be fine if my whole enlistment I had an 01 MOS. It's still more than most people do, and nothing to be ashamed of as long as you served honorably.

There damn sure ain't anything wrong with being Guard SF. Just be honest about it, and don't pretend through insinuation that you were something you were not: like an active duty ninja flying around the world doing HALO and HAHO drops into hot drop zones......