OK, so maybe some clarification may help here.

My normal attire involves Core4Element (because I got it for a good price) merino wool as my base, next-to-skin layer. Always. I wear Cabela's Ultimate Wool socks of varying weights, depending on weather, as they are 78% wool, a far higher wool content than a lot of "wool" socks on the market. From there, I'll usually put on a Polartec "Powerstretch" bib (under layer), sort of a "union suit" of thin polartec material.

Up top, I'll put on a merino wool sweater.

Pants, if it's decent out, will be army surplus multicam pants. Cooler weather, I use a pair of Cabela's wool pants. I have some Badlands "Ion" pants that are oversized and I layer on top for windy/colder days.

Boots- Meindl Perfekts, 400g. I can get one pair of midweight and one pair of heavy weight wool socks inside these boots if needed.

Gloves- wool "glomitts"

Head- varies....I have a merino "beanie", then lately I've taken to using an army surplus wool balaclava or same style wool scarf. For rifle season where orange must be worn on the head, I have a medium weight goretex hat from Cabela's (the store is 3 miles from me), or a cheapie synthetic orange knit cap. The knit cap isn't for warmth. it's to stretch over something better. I usually use a wool knit cap under it.

Coat/shell- I have a Rocky "Long Range Hunter" parka system (fleece/poly zip out liner with suede wind/water proof shell).

I do have a pair of 1200g boots I use on really cold days, and I have those thin "Arctic Shield" boot covers. For BITTER cold days I have the old, Mickey Mouse looking "blanket boots". I haven't used those in years. I usually just toss a "Hot Hands" in the Arctic Shields.

I used Hot Hands warmers sparingly, often in the mitts of the glomitts, to keep my fingers warm.

Where I was eyeing Sitka was for their "Incinerator" bibs. The feel like a good weight to layer over on the bitter cold days, and are very quiet. I have some cheapie Remington bibs that are warm and absolutely waterproof. They are also very bulky, and agonizingly loud. That's why I was looking at Sitka.

Coats to an extent, but mainly for the bibs.

I've been told my blood pressure is part of why the cold zings me so much. It's always been good. When I was heavier, it had crept up a tad to 120 or 125 over 80, ballpark. Part of my weight loss involved (and I continue it) running and cycling. Result is my resting heart rate is usually in the low 50's or high 40's. My BP is 105-108 over 60-65. I've been told that those factors, while good for my overall health, contribute to me feeling the cold so quickly now.

So to refine the question, I guess good, warm, quiet, waterproof bibs are really what I'm after....and the Carhartt suggestions are good ones, I think.