I hope I don't offend anyone by posting this on the Savage site but I just wanted to commend a truly American Company.
I had purchased a Henry 45/70. After shooting it I noticed that both the inner and outer magazine tube were sticking out about 4 inches beyond the muzzle of the rifle. I called Henry and they sent me a shipping label to send the rifle back for repair. I had the rifle back in a week and test fired it. Again, the magazines were sticking out beyond the muzzle. I e-mailed Mr. Anthony Imperato, Henry's President and CEO, about the problem. I received an e-mail back the next day from Mr. Imperato, stating the rifle was being replaced with a new rifle. They next day aired it to me at no charge and also included a Henry Gun Case with the new rifle.
I just wanted people to know about Henry's willingness to take care of their customers. Very seldom do we hear positive comments about companies when there is a problem. But just look at some other thread and see all the negative comments made about other gun companies customer service.
Again, I am sorry if this offends anyone.

Thom

To sit back hoping that someday, someway, someone will make things right is to go on feeding the crocodile, hoping he will eat you last--but eat you he will. Ronald Regan.

NRA Life Member, US Army Veteran