Originally Posted by BobinNH
Originally Posted by rosco1
You shot anything across a chronograph yet? I've been loading for a buds LRM, not seeing the claimed potential yet, I've been loading 180 bergers.

rosco what are you feeding it? Results? Curious over here. smile

Bob..sleepless night here and this ole thread came up in a search I was doing.Sorry I missed it on the first go round.

The best I got with it was 70.5gr of H1000 for 2920 average,26" tube 180 berger,hit pressure even sooner with a scenar.

As a comparison, I load 72.3 (over 74 with Norma brass) gr of H1000 in my 7wby with 180 scenars for 2960 out of a 24" tube. I admit I aint shy when it comes to pouring the coals to a cartridge, and even so I could not get the LRM upto what the fans are claiming..I was actually ready to build one as I thought it was a great design,after working with one I decided to do another 7 wby, I dont want a 26" tube.

its still a nice cart, and I know Casey is still using his, curious if he'll chime in here to tell us what he ended up with. believe I sent a pic to Casey of a hell of a bull that my friend took with that LRM,that I loaded the ammo for,at pretty long range.If i still have the pic in PB i'll PM it to you..It performed awesome,just aint the magic cart as we were lead to believe at first wink