tmitch, thanks. I spent a lot of time on it. I didn't know how bad it was when I bought it but fortunately I didn't pay high dollar for it. The rifle was in really nice shape before Bubba attacked it. I don't know why somebody would do that?

It didn't cost anything to repair it except a lot of hours. I had a spare sear and glue for the stock. I spent the most time on the mag tube. Both ends were mangled but the bluing matched the rest of the rifle so I wanted to save it. The bluing has a gray cast to it that would be hard to match. I cleaned up the ends on the tube and extended the front end of the tube. The bluing was the best inside the forend so I swapped ends on the tube so the good part was exposed and the repair is inside the forend. I was able to straighten the mag tube hanger pretty well and peen the dovetail back into decent shape so it all came out decent. To repair the stock I drilled holes into the fractured areas from the inletting and injected epoxy until it oozed out all the cracks. It came out solid. One thing left to do is repair the finish where it flaked off around the cracks. I am going to try hand rubbing it with varnish to see if I can get it all to blend in. It turned into quite a project but I am happy with the result.