I hope we normalize relations with them. They are so poor. We had a pastor from Cuba come to visit us at our church two yrs ago and this year. He said they are more starved for the word of God more than anything. They make $20 a month so we give them a pair of shoes from Walmart. They work a month for that, we work 1 hr. He said how he could get the gospel to his country since the government does not allow any press or paper in or out of the country. The bible is forbiden on paper. We as a church decided kindles were the best way to go. We have given about 1,000 kindles so far. They don't recognize kindles as the press. There is such a hunger for the gospel they are pleading with the government for freedom of religion. The government is doing a lot to discourage them so they pass laws accordingly. One of the laws is a pastors have to have training and a minimum of a bachellors degree to be a pastor. SO, we loaded kindles up with the gospel and all the books to be able to graduate with a bachelors degree with an Assembly of God church credentals. Now there are pastors starting churches funded by the Assembly of God church. My pastor was down in Cuba this year . He was doing messages at several churches. Government agents are not far off though. Christian faith is going to explode there and most likely the fuse is already lit. Here is the real kicker. The Cubans are so on fire for God they believe Cuba will be the evangelical nation of the world. Our pastor snickered a bit. Think this is insane talk???? We believe this is Gods plan and here is why. God is way ahead of us. God is using Cubans to go to communist countries Because Cuba is communist. They can go where Americans can't step foot into. When my pastor was at a restaurant there were some Americans. They asked how the heck he got into Cuba. Pastor said Miami, with a pastors visa. They said they had to come through Mexico and they were investors. He was puzzled, and explained it is just a matter of time and then comes Coca Cola, Mariot and Mcdonalds, but they assured him it's coming. So it most likely is already in the making. ANd if Castro makes money off it, I don't care. He will have plenty of time to count it in hell and what Satan uses for evil, God uses it for good, even money and communism. So here we are in the last days, the time is coming, the fruit is ripe when Gods promise is complete. Every ear will hear the gospel.

Last edited by ihookem; 12/21/14.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23