MCH, Obsession has "changed the rules" so to speak with their bows. It has always been said short BH bows aren't accurate. Or forgiving. And speed bows have to be loud. And the list goes on. But that isn't the case. Their bows, even the 6" BH bows are super forgiving. They are dead in the hand. They are whisper quiet. Buttery smooth on the draw. I have owned quite a few bows thru the years. Some I really liked. And shot extremely well. But when I bought my Evolution earlier this year, I found I could shoot it better than any bow i ever owned. Better accuracy at long distance. Super simple to tune. Had this bow bareshaft tuned in just a few quick shots. The back wall on these bows is rock solid. Letoff is great. Valley is plenty big. They are unlike anything else on the market. Their new target bow will turn heads this coming year. I see the battle for top spot being between them and Hoyt. The other manufacturers just don't bring enough to the table.

Crossed Arrows Archery LLC
Authorized Obsession Bows Dealer
Custom Strings/Tuning
www.crossedarrowsarcheryllc.com
Black Eagle Arrows Pro Staff, Montana Black Gold Shooting Staff, Dead Center Archery Products Shooting Staff