dunno if this was posted already, i just saw the below posted on his website, looks like they are closing shop in a few days....have enjoyed his stories for a long time.

It's the end of an era. When January 2015 rolls around, PatrickFMcManus.com and McManus Books are fini. It makes me sad as I post the last blogs and last pictures. We will all miss the kind emails and hilarious stories from Dad's faithful readers. You are quite an amazing bunch! No wonder you identify with Dad's stories--you've all been there!

McManus Store is selling out all its inventory for our closing Dec. 31. Bun just found a stack of old, but brand new, story collection paperbacks, which I will be posting immediately. Once something is gone, we won't be reordering it. Circles in the Snow, Pat's latest and last Bo Tully mystery, has been very popular. We are down to the last 25, so order yours soon if you don't have it. We will try to stay stocked up on our beloved Rancid hats until the very end if you need an idea for a last minute Christmas gift. The Post Office guarantees they will get our orders anywhere in the US by Christmas if we ship by Dec. 20, so please get all Christmas orders to us no later than Dec. 19.

============================================================