Nice review RickyBobby - I have had similar experiences with all the bows noted. The Charger is another bow that you may want to try - you might just wonder why the Nitrums cost twice as much....There is a hunting pro staffer from Hoyt that I shoot with quite a bit. One day I had the Charger down at the range and was shooting a bit. He ask if he could shoot my bow, I said sure have at it. Well about 15 minutes later I had to ask for it back so I could shoot. To say he was impressed was an understatement. Being how he gets a free bow each year he just goes with the top of the line and does not really check out anything else. That little bow really caught his attention and mine as well. Here's a pic of it from this fall - worked just fine on him.
[Linked Image]

FWIW: My new bow is a Hoyt Freestyle (ordered, still waiting) Harvest Brown 40-50#, purpose will be to punch holes in paper and replace my Ultratec that my Brother talked me out of.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope