Well mine came in yesterday and I can say I'm impressed.

I carry IWB for CC and generally use either no holster at all or something very light like the Bianchi #6 that is just a piece of swede leather with a strong clip. From 1980 when I started carrying a Commander daily till 2007 I used no holster at all...just tucked the gun in behind the left hip butt forward. The only reason for going to the Bianchi is I changed guns and the new one had a front night sight that wore holes in my pants under the left rear pocket...

So I ordered two, one for a Commander which would also carry and Officers or Defender but not a GM. The other was for a Glock 19. Ordered the standard non reinforced top for the Commander and the reinforced top for the Glock.

Carried both yesterday switching them out and changing carry positions from my standard carry to standard strong side. Once in place they don't move at all. And forget about the holster coming out with the gun on the draw...ain't going to happen.

This is stuck like Velcro between ones pants and shirt.

Have been wearing just the Commander all day today and unless you drop your draws to go the holster is staying right where you put it. It's also nice as if you sit and need to adjust a little for comfort a little push on the butt of the gun will make the adjustment.

Works for me...YMMV...

..and believe me I've had Uncle Mike's and this isn't anything like an Uncle Mikes...

Thanks Dan....Bob

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Glock with the free mag carrier that was part of the Christmas promotion... The top is kept open with a very thin layer of Kydex... This solved the problem of an IWB holster for the Glock as I don't carry any "safe-action" pistol IWB without a holster...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b77/RJM52/HandgunII/004_zps4d3d683e.jpg[/img]

If you can not deal with reality, reality will deal with you....