I'm not usually impulsive. If I see something I like I do a ton of research on it and if it passes and I still want it after that time I'll go for it.

Not today...

Walked into a local pawnshop cruising for ammo or reloading supplies and saw this.

[Linked Image]

Now I just recently got an LCR .357 mag which I love, but something about a big bore snub-nose just got me all discombobulated...

I did a quick Google chck to make sure it wasn't from CA's crapola period and plunked down my moolah. Didn't help that I thought it was a really good deal. He had a box of 240 gr Lead he made me a deal on and when I went to SW after shooting they actually had 2 bags of Starline brass I snagged! Figure I'll load this with mild loads of 4227 behind a 200 gr cast or some such.

A S&W it ain't, but every report I saw said decent accuracy and very reliable. I cleand it up and smoothed the ejector and trigger/hammer and she's not too bad. I think this one is going to be a load of fun for what it is.

I just couldn't let it sit there.... blush

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...