Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Originally Posted by SBH

DW,

Are you aware that if one of these whack jobs on this forum invades that residence and a gunfight ensues.........that you WILL go to jail? Are you aware of this????

Keep it fun Dude.........

I'm going to jail everybody,...for posting links to public info that was released by the OP himself for the whole world to see...

Bye everyone....

What a bizarre and utterly despicable piece of work !

This is the SOB that bragged on alla' the farm and ranch dogs he'd sniped,after being denied hunting access, or growled at. He has a BAD time with the concept of private property and posting same.

Now he's concerned about someone from this site coming after him?! crazy

I'd say it's time to assemble a complete profile of ALL of his personal details, and publish a warning about his proclivities in Az. Livestock Growers, Agricultural, and Animal Husbandry pubs. Most Az. counties have their animal control officers holding full deputy status now, so it probably would not hurt to CC those offices, either, it might help them close an investigation already in play.

No need to get real busy /time intensive putting it together,.....Chris Darnell's own words/claims as posted here should suffice.

The Highway Engineer's office that he infests for employment should probably be CC'd as well.

It takes a special sort of cowardly SOB to do what he lays claim to doing on a regular basis.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 01/19/15.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain