Yeah, that valley was a HUGE lake when the glacier melted, Sisseton was under water. Would have been something to see when it let loose. Best part is the glacier left a bunch of good fishing lakes and potholes for duck production.

If you get off at the Sisseton exit and go west on Hwy 10 through town and about five miles further you'll find the Torness tower and interpretive center. (Harold, a fur buyer turned banker built it and donated it to the city. AKA Harold's Erection laugh ) Three state view from the tower and interesting stuff in the interpretive center. Harold was big on the explorer Nicollet. Nothing spectacular but if you have some time. Also if you continue to the top of the hill there's a couple of interesting hysterical markers. Fort Sisseton is good for a visit, it's original and not a reconstruction as so many historical sites are.

Bucktail, don't think I've been through Wheaton. Was through White Rock a couple years ago looking for hunting spots and it was just about gone. With all the old and agency buildings when we moved here I thought of doing a photo essay. Wish I had.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.