I think it comes pretty close, amigo!

I do not need any significant elevation adjustment or turrets on my 22 rimfire scopes. If something is further out that 50 yards, I grab a different rifle. Typically have a couple of different centerfires handy while out shooting range rodents. For a 22LR, Having the ability to set the parralax and focus correctly for the close shooting done with them is pretty critical. Low X variable power, light weight, simple, and able to mount them close to the barrel and reciever all are good things and that scope seems to have all the right features. Perfect? Maybe not, but really close for most 22LR users. My 22LR has a Leupold Rimfire 2-7 atop it which works great FOR MY PURPOSES i.e. small rodents and paper out to 25 yards, period. For 25-100 yards, The 22WMR has an old Weaver V-9 A/O that is more than good enough for its uses. Past the easy hit and sure kill range for those and I am reaching for the 222, 223 or fast twist 220 Swift etc. depending.

I agree wholeheartedly that having good stuff or MAYBE above average knowledge of shooting does not qualify one to talk down to others in the sport. NOTHING gives a human being that right. Nothing at all, ever, period. Nor does having some good toys and some knowledge give license to act like some kind of all knowing but irracsible and antagonistic Guru. Boorish behaviour is just that.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500