If you could only hunt with one rifle for the rest of your life, what would it be?

A Model 70 SS FW in .30-06. Yes, I already own it. I bought it as a.270 with a BOSS and had a new takeoff '06 barrel put on it. Had iron sights mounted on the barrel and have a NECG peep that fits the rear base if I pull the scope. It is still in the Tupperware stock but is floated and bedded with steel bed.
I replaced the thick bottom metal with some of the older thinner stuff, shortened the L.O.P. and put on Decelerator pads. I have 1" and 1/2" pads for it depending on the season.

How would you scope it?
It has a 2.5-8x36 Leupold on it now. The backup is a 2-7 Leupold, both in QRW rings.If I was going to use it for varminting ets. I would get a 3.5-10x40 for that.

Bullet?
Most of the time a 180 grain NPT, Hornady I/LFB or CoreLokt over 57.0 gr H4350. It doesn't like Bearclaws or I would use those. I also have loads worked up for 125 and 165 grain
bullets. I would likely work up a load for moose or big bear with the 200 gr Nosler.

Use?
I have used it for elk, mule deer, whitetail, blacktail antelope, coyote, etc. I have used other '06's for sage rats, digger squirrels, badgers and so forth. I could do it again.

I have lighter, flatter shooting and more powerful rifles but I would be fine with this one if need be.

Thanks for the opportunity to write about it.