Well, here are some results from the fireform loads.. Overall, I could just about hunt happily with the fireform loads the way they sit now. A little seating on the 140 AB and it would be good to go!

Here is the 139 grain Hornady, Hornady Case, 3.520" COAL and CCI250 primer.

[Linked Image]

Speeds ran pretty much around 3200 from what I could tell.

[Linked Image]

The 140 AB's were a COAL of 3.575". Everything else was the same..

[Linked Image]

They ran about 25FPS faster than the Hornady's..

[Linked Image]

What I was surprised about the was the POI difference. Both groups were shot using the center bull. The 139 SPBT was zeroed about 2" high, while the AB's went high and to the right. Not a big deal, but it was drastic for two bullets that differ about 1 grain!

[Linked Image]

At 3200 with a 140, this thing is just loafing along, even with IMR4350 which is a big on the fast side, but everything worked well. Cases chambered tightly with a good crush fit, but they extracted with no resistance at all..

The rifle shoots well and it's pretty gentle. I just put an old M8 4X on it for now. Not sure what I will put on it for hunting, maybe nothing different.. Who knows..

[Linked Image]

Either way, for a 120 bucks for the rechamber, I am calling it a success so far. Doesn't seem to be overly fussy. Once I get a few more empty cases, I'll load them up with some 160 AB's and see what happens..

Semper Fi