toad CNBC was only reporting what Walker himself said. I have read that from other sources as well. Not the first time I have seen it in print. Its' part of the court record.

To avoid wasting much time in this absolutely ridiculous conversation with you, I grabbed the first source I bumped into. You said you were aware of one lawsuit. That's not true. There have been many.

Stop making the conversation about what kool aid you think I am swallowing from CNBC....that's deflection and not central to the issue.

Did your snipers and LEO's know more about the Walker trigger than Walker himself? Tell me what part of that is "made up". The mere fact that LEO and the military uses them is no dispositive on whether it's defective or can discharge under the right(wrong) circumstances.

If anyone has swallowed the propaganda on the Remington safety/trigger, it's users who believe the thing is flawless...it was never any better than mediocre.It was designed to be "cheap" and that's what it was and is...it bit Remington in the ass.

You gotta get over your irrational emotional attachment to your trusted M700's.. I love M70's...pre 64's even. But a match shooter at our club sent two kids to college when a case ruptured in a pre 64 target rifle,and he lost the sight in one eye.

i have to admit there are better actions for handling escaping gas. I get it...I understand and use them all the time. But I am aware of the problem but won't jump up and down defending them on that basis.I got over that emotional attachment business 20-30 years ago.It's juvenile.

At this point, defending the Walker trigger by making it part of some vast left wing gun grabbing conspiracy is like pissing up a rope.If Remington and it's parent company did not know this,they would not recall 5-7 million rifles.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.